[amayausers] Re: Caps problems

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:18:44 -0600

Darlene,
How much sewing has been done on this machine? John is right. A year, I
second the , Wow!! I have yet to see a machine not have problems that had
extended wear on the thread feed rollers, and yours, if you have been doing
any real sewing at all, are past the extended wear definition.

Small cuts , grooves, wax build up, can and will give you some serious
thread break issues.

What about lubrication?  Have the red pinch rollers and the thread feed
rollers been taken out and the rotating hubs and hub axles been greased? How
long since the needle bars and reciprocater have been oiled? All these items
can cause grief with thread breaks if not stayed on top of.......

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer