[amayausers] Re: Caps problems

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have changed the needle to 80/12 and yes the design is digitized from center
out like we do for hats and it still breaks.  I have never had this many breaks
ever!!!
Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx> wrote:  We run 75/11
sharps on our machines set up for caps and we switch to 80/12 sharps for caps
only. They tend to be stronger and have less thread and needle breaks over
center seams. Also if you can have it so your design sews center out so you are
not pushing loose cap material to the middle while sewing

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073
www.ramprinting.net