[amayausers] Re: Caps problems

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:26:14 -0400

Have you checked the rollers for cuts?  How about the thread path... is it =
clean?  How about changing to a different needle than you are using?  Meani=
ng if you are using 1 -2 and 3... try 4-5 and 6.  Bobbin tight or loose?

Just some ideas.

Try actifeed on one if you get a chance as well.  Worked fantastic for me a=
 few days ago.  Produced the best hats I have ever done.  Some day, I might=
 even get as good as Herb ;)

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:17:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.levelbest.com