[amayausers] Re: Caps problems

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Rod, thanks for this, I really appreciate the explanation.  I know the
lubrication issues have been discussed before on the forum, but there
are things like this that I haven't heard yet (for whatever reason),
and I wished to inquire about.  I'm starting to get to know the machine
well enough that I think a visit from a tech would show me all the
little things I could be doing that I'm not already doing.  This is one
example that will probably really help me out.  And I'm definitely on
the sporadic use schedule right now.  That's probably why i've been
able to skate by on a few of these issues.   Then again,  some weeks it
can be very heavy use.

Thanks again,
Peter