[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin Tension

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:42:35 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1253.html#000006

Hello Ed...Don and I were taught the 1/3, 1/3 & 1/3 in training and you know
who trained us in Georgia too...we have learned that that isn't always the way
it looks when you turn it over to see...we have found out if it looks good on
the front we don't worry too much about the back not being the 1/3, 1/3 &
1/3...thanks for this information too...so until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders