[amayausers.com] Re: Newbie Here!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:47:45 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1254/2.html#000020

Ditto Sharon...Don and I use the black clips that you use for office paper
etc...they come in different sizes and we use the very small one and some a
little bigger...the ones we use the most are the small ones...we too only use
sticky backing if we have too and that doesn't happen often...we tape the
backing to the frame with masking tape and then clip the fabric to the frame
with the clips...it has been working for us for 3 1/2 years now and like I said
before we like the fast frames so much we bought another set so we can hoop
something while one is sewing and that speeds things up for us...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders