[amayausers.com] Re: Newbie Here!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:17:48 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1254/2.html#000015

As techs and trainers, we use sticky spray or sticky stabilizer as seldom as
possible.  If I use sticky spray, it may be to only anchor the fabric to the
stabilizer long enough to get an underlay down. This can be accomplished by
spraying areas that are not going to be stitched such as corners of the fabric.
Most often tho, we just use small clamps.
Sharon