[amayausers.com] Re: Newbie Here!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:16:21 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1254.html#000006

I have to disagree...different people like different things...we like our fast
frames so much we bought another whole set...we use them all the time...I want
to buy other hoops like the Mighty Hoop but for now the hoops that came with my
Amaya serves our purpose for now...we did buy one slimline and I am scared to
use it much...bent the heck out of my Maya once when I forgot to clamp it down
and take it off and when I turned the machine back on Oh, My what a mess I got
myself into...so yes I want a better faster hooping system but I can't say that
the fast frames are worthless...some people love the Slim Line but not me but I
wouldn't say it was worthless...good luck with your new Amaya and Welcome to
the club...have a great day and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders