[amayausers.com] Re: Used RiCOMA Machine (RCM1501PT)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:26:46 UT

This message was posted by Chris & Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/232.html

2008 RiCOMA "RCM1501PT" 12 needle machine for sale.  I will take the best
offer.  We are located in Laurel Springs, NC. (North Western portion of the
state near both Tennessee and Virginia. It will need to be picked up.  It's
VERY Heavy!!!!  The machine has very low hours.  I have been spoiled by my 2
AMAYA XT's and no longer need the RiCOMA machine.

http://www.ricoma.us/

Please email me at threadslingers@xxxxxxxxx or call my cell at (336)572-2525 if
you have questions.