[amayausers] Re: Bobbin Tension ??

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:36:33 -0700

Sometimes I get the MT off a bit and create my own issues. When I start to sew I will look at the underlay as it begins, there are good clues there. If it is sinking in or looks tight I will give it a bit more. If it is loose looking I take some away. So much to learn. Today is Friday and it seams like it is the day when the gremlins come out. Hope they go elsewhere.

Herb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>