[access-uk] Re: xp pro and media center

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:12:34 +0100

Hi George.

Thank you for your url regarding my enquiry. There is loads of stuff there and it will take me a while to copy and digest it all.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/10/2005

Date: 21/10/2005

link:-
**
the

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.361 / Virus Database: 267.12.4/146 - Release Date: 21/10/2005

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.361 / Virus Database: 267.12.4/146 - Release Date: 21/10/2005