[access-uk] Re: xp pro and media center

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:11:00 +0100

Hi Ray

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for your thoughts. I'm a great TV fan, although I don't watch much of the muck they are putting on at the moment, but the ability to make my own mind up as to what I'll watch and when, and being able to record this or access all my other stuff, like music would be so enabling , I simply cannot ignore the way things are moving. Over the next year or so, most of us are going to be drawn to the Media Center so any discussions regarding accessibility are best made now so that computer access developers are aware of our interest in joining in and participating. Thanks again.

The future is bright!

Best wishes.
Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>