[access-uk] Re: xp pro and media center

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:21:56 +0100

Hi Ray.

The thing is Ray, than when I returned the computer to pc world, it was running as quietly as a mouse. That's why I think I have a problem with a fan or a drive which is stuck at full on. I have recorded the noise and attached this as an mp3 file to both George and Andrew so they can hear the noise for themselves. Hopefully, either will recognise what is going on.

Best wishes.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>