[access-uk] Re: xp pro and media center

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:39:05 +0100

Perhaps Andy has a Jaws Pro as well, I have always understood Media Centre
Edition as a subset of the Professional operating systems.  It is possible
that Microsoft have managed to juggle things to change this aspect of the
system given there are yearly editions but it was certainly how it started
out and how we were originally advised of the O/S status.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support