[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:59:34 +0100

Colin  says
>Unfortunately this isn't the forum for you to promote the worthyness of BT
>and how you feel it does more than its legally obliged to do.

In that dase you  are saying you  are entitled to put out
incorrect  misinformed information, and it can't be challenged!

> for every example that you could give, I'm sure that I could
>counter that, and give you clear evidence of how BT as a Group of
>companies is continuing to discriminate and treat people less favourably
> for a reason  relating to their disability.

Discriminating is not always illegal, or wrong.
Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are even peple on this list  that actuallywork for
organisoants that  discriminate  butit's not  always ilegal.
SoBt is nodiffenret.