[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:05:58 +0100

Hi Derek,

I am sorry, I disagree with your view here.

It is precisely that such access issues get classed as disability issues
that nothing happens in any timeframe.

My issues should have been sent to the head of IT within BT, not some back
room group.

Unless access is seen as a right, not something they will think about at
some stage later it will never happen in a timely manner.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work)