[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 23:53:28 +0100

Sorry to but in here, but shake a leg guys.

When you talk to BT, for goodness sakes try to at least
initially play down the "I am blind and using a screen
reader" bit.

That's not your problem or theirs.  The speed issue is.

The fact that you are blind is absolutely and totally
secondary to your problem of dropouts and slow speed.

All you are doing is giving some guy in a call centre, in
what may as well be Outer Mongolia, a question he is not
programmed for.

George,

Date: 04/06/2007 18:43

Checked by AVG Free Edition.