[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:52:58 +0100

Why is it when ever I read a response from Derek to someone's opinion on
a topic, I have a song in my head by Groucho Marks...What ever your
opinion is, I'm against it, yes I'm against it... Anyone else get the
same.

Dave

Derek,

Are you by any chance a BT shareholder?

Unfortunately this isn't the forum for you to promote the worthyness of
BT and how you feel it does more than its legally obliged to do. Which
is a great shame, for every example that you could give, I'm sure that I
could counter that, and give you clear evidence of how BT as a Group of
companies is continuing to discriminate and treat people less favourably
for a reason relating to their disability.

Kind regards

Colin

Colin Fowler

Disability Consultant