[access-uk] Re: A BT Email query

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:55:58 +0100

Hi Husna,
There was a long discussion about this last week on the list. BT spam filters are shoving a lot of messages into the spam folder whether they are spam or not. When I checked mine last week, there were nearly 300 messages in there, most of them from the access list. If you go to:

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform
and log in with your e-mail user name and password, Go quite a way down the page, you'll find the spam folder with the number of messages in there, 50 per page. Check the first check box you come to and that will select the whole page of 50 messages. Go back up the page until you come to a button which says, remove spam classification and move back to in box. Unfortunately, you can only do one page of 50 at a time so if you've got a few in there, you have to do it page by page. I now check my spam folder every day and still find messages in there, but not nearly as many.
Hope this helps in some way.

Cheers,
Sandra.