[access-uk] Re: A BT Email query

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:10:47 +0100

Hi Jackie,#

Following this thread I took a look at my BT Webmail folders, including the
spam folder, and there were loads of mails in there going back to 2012.  I
think BT must hoard messages either on the servers  or something.  I'll try
to check this with the BT Internet Support news group, (run generally by
other BT users rather than BT staff), and I can come back to you with my
findings either on or off list if it helps.

For the same reasons as yourself, Carol and I have stayed with BT for  our
main e-mail addresses, although, as I said in another reply on this thread,
I have a Gmail address mainly for Google groups list memberships.

Alexander Shannon