[24hoursupport] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: "gangle" <gangletheglurd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:29:50 -0700

Yes, Fuzzy is absolutely incorrect on this. It IS yahoo's
fault. Repeatedly, I have seen Yahoo stop service due to
"bouncing emails," only to find out that the last bounce
was one time, 5-10 days before. I run a list, and see this
happen often with other people as well. Yahoo is goofy,
plain and simple.