[24hoursupport] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Just so you all know, I got my information directly from one of the
engineers at Yahoo! Groups.

Your scenario sounds pretty promising.  I've got a slightly different
theory.  It's not that Y! Groups is triggering a spam response in my
scenario, but simply that the huge amount of mail is just overwhelming
some ISP's mailservers.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.