[24hoursupport] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:19:48 -0400 (EDT)

Disagree with me if you wish.  I was merely pointing out why it happens.
People's mailservers give incorrect responses and Yahoo! stops sending
mail.  If I was sending several million someones a letter, and it was
returned as "unknown recipient," I wouldn't think "hmm, it just worked
yesterday," I would just stop sending them mail until they confirmed that
they mailing address was correct.  It wouldn't be worth my effort to do
anything other than that.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.