[24hoursupport] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: "Colin Thompson" <colinthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:29:56 +0100

Yes I loaded up 0 Spam but only had it in use for about 20 mins, so sorry if
I bounced any mail.I found the prog. not so easy to set up (for me) so I
have opted for choiceMail One which does the same job as 0spam but was
easier  to set up. The first thing I did was add to my whitelist mail
addresses and senders domains that I wanted to receive mail from, and so far
this news group and others seem to be ok. The prog. seems to work well (for
me).
  again sorry for bouncing any mail, It won't happen again (I hope)!!!

  Colin Thompson
Ps. If I new how to make up and use an alias e-mail or whatever I need to do
I probably wouldn't have got so much Spam.