[24hoursupport] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: "Merin" <soapjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:05:15 -0500

Here's the thing, though...Yahoo has reported me as bouncing "unknown
recipient" on several of my email accounts, all of which are completely
valid and do not bounce from any other source.  I really do think it's Yahoo
being screwy rather than dozens of other mail servers.

Merin
http://www.goodcleansoap.com
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live
as one wishes to live. --Oscar Wilde