[windows2000] Re: Can't DCs be ghosted??

  • From: Steven Peck DNET <speck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:16:30 -0800

They hell with the equipment loss.  Could the company survive the downtime
caused by the loss of equipment and/or could the data residing on those
servers be restored in a timely manner.

It's data loss and the loss of the service provided by those servers which
is more worrisome than the hardware itself.

-sp