[triadtechtalk] Re: Kodak digital camera woes

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:10:56 +1000

This is the email I sent on Saturday (actually, at the end of the kodak
emails)..... Here is a bit of my latest advice from kodak :

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for writing to Kodak Technical Support and Product Information.

We understand your dilemma on this matter.  I'll try to discuss your concern
again with my technical adviser.  My apologies for the inconvenience.
Please wait for my updates.

Should you have other concerns about Kodak Digital Products and Applied
Imaging, feel free to email us again.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Darren