[triadtechtalk] Re: Kodak digital camera woes

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:56:31 +1000

Hello again
Just three things to say for now in answer to your questions and instructions.
Firstly, I do use Norton Anti Virus and always have. It has always done the job
for me and I am happy with it. The Norton Utilities was something I had when I
used 98 or ME and was not necessary with XP. So, I dont really want to delete
every single entry for Norton or Symantec or else I'll find myself in bother
(again, they said *s*).
Secondly, no Chuck I have never used one of thse little keychainy thingys, so
thats not a problem.
Thirdly, I am pretty sure my system restore does not work. If I try to even
start it, it brings up an error message with "Run a dll as an App" and then
closes. However, that has never worried me because I do backup my whole kit and
kaboodle every night with Drive Image and have used it on a few occasions and
it works well.
So, they are my three points for today. I will do as Armando says to try and
get my kodak back again but not today, I am off out into the wild blue yonder
for a day of fun and frivolity *s*.
Thanks for everything.
Sandy :)