[triadtechtalk] Re: Kodak digital camera woes

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:54:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2004 11:20:50 AM Central Standard Time,
avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In my  opinion, the error lies within Windows' USB  controllers

and a giant glitch in windows usb installations comes about many a time if
you conect up the device before the drivers are installed... some devise
instruct you to install drivers then connect others say connect and install
drivers and then you find it doesnt work... most times I install drivers and
then
check to see if are installed and then connect the device and all is  well.....
also when comes to camreas and imaging devices a conflict comes about  due to
TWAIN drivers in conflict..... check your system information in the tools
sections... look under forceed hardware or conflicts headings.. might help you
some there

chuck...in Ok....