[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:08:59 -0400

I put it on the right and position it just to the left of the scroll bar.
You can drag all the icons from your desktop to it and then clean up your
desktop.  It seems to launch the apps much faster for some reason also.  I
like you can change the skins and fonts and customize it to get it to fit
just right on your desktop.
Jim