[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:21:49 -0400

Multitouch in Windows 7. Seems to be the same UI the MVP's played with and
saw on the Microsoft Surface Table in Building 46 in Redmond.
http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2008/05/27/microsoft-demonstrates-multi-touch.aspx
Jim

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop