[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

Multitouch in Windows 7. Seems to be the same UI the MVP's played with and
saw on the Microsoft Surface Table in Building 46 in Redmond.
http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2008/05/27/microsoft-demonstrates-multi-touch.aspx
Jim

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop