[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:47:25 +0000

I get my fast Windows desktop/ business apps from PS via ICA on a Mac. I run
Parallels with XP as needed and then I boot into that same XP natively to run
intensive audio and video apps for fun.

I just like the Mac as a desktop and the 24" iMac is just a great size and
screen to have on your desk. I can boot it to Windows for general use
 but after a while I always miss the Mac OS "feel".

I use a standard wireless keyboard and two button wireless mouse so there is no
mouse envy there

Keep in mind that I was a NeXTSTEP user going back to the  Winview and Winframe
days so I have been doing this a long time. I naturally switch modifier keys
between CNTRL and COMMAND so it is easy to cut and paste and navigate between
platforms.. Also I avoided Mac OS thru 9, that was crap. When NeXTSTEP became
Mac I was back in!

SteveG

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T