[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:50:19 -0400

me?   I don't remember but I do know you have been a The Thin for as
long as there has been a thin...     Heck, I was just looking through
some of the past post on the archive Jimmy sent out and I saw your name
over and over...

which actually brings me to another rant but I won't go in to it ...

well just a bit...   Jim, you need a "TVP"  ThinList Valuable
Person.....  I don't reply often if at all but I know guys like Greg,
Joe, Steve, and a boat load of others do and have since I was a little
boy playing with WinFrame... ;)  To me those are the REAL stars...  I
just read and learn....   You guys do it for free...   I make money
running DABCC.com and others make money off it too and there is nothing
wrong with that but you guys do it to help people for no other reason
than to help people.  Now there is a Novell idea  (anyone get the joke?,
Steve, Joe, Jim you should.. ;)  )  That is an amazing thing.  Be
proud...  I am better off because of you guys.. that is for sure..

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server