[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:35:56 -0500

I really think we could make due with Google Apps too.  A few hard core
financial people and higher ups need full MS Office, but most of the day to
day could use google apps and live.  at $50 a person for email, calendaring,
power point, excel, word, document storage.  Plus I don't have to back it
up, provide storage etc.  It's not too bad to think about.