[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Ain't gonna be much different than Vista

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:46:23 -0400

Yes, mutitouch is way cool  Came out of Microsoft R&D and is a lot like what
we see on the iPhones...      I think it is very, very cool but then tabs
are cool too but nobody really uses them.  Gates has been saying for years
he thinks the keyboard is the thing of the past but I just don¹t know if I
agree.  I love my keyboard and I type faster than  I write (not always as
good but faster.. ;) )

Anyhoo... Yah, way cool stuff Mr. Jim.  Very cool stuff.. I want a
Surface... For what?  I don¹t know but I sure do want one.. But then I want
a segway too.... And a new car, and a ... I want a lot of stuff.. And thanks
to Greg I want a Mac Air and a quad core mac.  This thinlist is costing me
too much money.. ;) LOL