[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:14:16 -0500

Steve,

I, too, have found the guy who answers the phone to have an attitude.  I
just called back later and talked to Henry.  Older guy--may to the boss.
Anyway, I told him about Mr. Attitude.  He took care of the problem--at
least for me.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

****
> CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click on chat!
> The Tech Address Book:

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!