[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: "techforce" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:19:50 -0400

Sure, I can understand defective Product. The next step would be for them to
Acknowledge the problem, and be able to give some kind of Follow Up report
back from the mfr. they are using. (Just before Firing Joe!)

The Mfr ought to be able to examine returned Items for potential defects.
There ought to be an RMA Form issued to the End user, where certain key
questions are asked, and room for a detailed explanation is provided. This
then , would accompany the part when returned to Japan, or wherever it
originated from.

Of course, if theMfr does not have the Skill or Economics to analyze the
Data , and draw a conclusion, I would say find another mfr. But dont just
leave customers hanging, or even worse insult our Intelligence by saying the
problem lies within us.

----

For those Interested, I have heard back from Henry Today, and he stands by
this HV Block for 6 months. Plus, he now says they are available, whereas
the "clerk" said they were not. I may be making a purchase for 1, and see
how it goes. I could be asking for a lot of Trouble I guess, but for now it
seems the President is at least returning my Emails.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM