[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:52:15 -0500

I quit buying from asti several years ago, first of all the  tech or
whatever  scott was, had the personality of a wet dish rag, was arrogant and
extremely condescending , totaly different from Henry who I thought owned
company, It started back when the oem rca splitter was nla, this scott
fellow told me that he had 2  beta test samples, he would ship me one, no,
it was not free, as a matter of fact I paid $80 for it, a few weeks later
they were selling them for about $30 , I called to complain, and the
response was feel lucky I got one, well, I tried them one more time, I
ordered an aftermarket fly for zenith projo, (I had picked unit up,was 70
mile round trip), it lasted 1 hour, I ordered another one, same thing, so I
called and spoke to scott, He promptly informed me that there had to be
something wrong with set and that I probably did not understand the basics
of flyback scan system, and that I was only one to complain, they refunded
my money, I ordered one from crc, it worked, AND I HAVE NEVER, NOR SHALL I
EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM ASTI.!!!!!

charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx