[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:44:16 -0400

Thought I would let everyone know how this ended.

The President stood by this Particular Part.....and so far one that I have
purchased for another Shop appears to be working fine.

The Other one we thought that was exhibiting Shutdown Problems was
apparently another Issue. Could possibly be the Anode Wire Not being seated
Fully on the Inner Screw head of the New Part, which perhaps conductive Gel
or other medium would help by making better contact. If I dont hear any
other Complaints, I would guess this issue is closed, and in the end, the
Company did make effort to get it resolved after all.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM