[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:00:12 +0200

Okay Dan. Please keep in mind though what I told you in a previous mail. When
the plug-in claims to be disabled, it seems to work better. Instead of saying C
sharp bar 18 all the time, it says "note at" and the location, but it doesn't
say the note name. I don't know why the plug-in seems to be on when it's off
and off when it's on.
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel