[sib-access] my navigation issue

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:55:53 +0200

Hello Dan and all, I have news after experimenting some more, Here is what
happens:
Each time I tab or Aero in a score, it will always say a strange, "her."
then the same note nameC sharp for, and same location, bar 18, If I then
press control+`to disable the plug-in, arrowing works but Jaws doesn't speak
the note name. It will say something like
"note at 3, quarter" or " rest at 4" and so on but will never speak the note
name.
Of course, reenabling the plug-in doesn't cure the problem either.
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel