[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:31:36 +0200

Dan.
I'm all yourse.
Are you positive that my demo version is compatible?
If it is, it is something that David and me have in commun, but we don't know
each other and he's not even French. Oh my!
JPR
-- msg original --
Sujet: [sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again
De: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25.09.2008 01:01

Jean-Philippe,

The number is  just an indication of where the plug-in comes in the list of
plug-ins that Sibelius holds internally.  It's nothing to worry about.

I'm surprised that the keystroke didn't get through, even after you changed
it.  I thought that the problem might be down to JAWS not passing on the
correct keystroke, but if you changed the key stroke yourself and passed
that keystroke through, then something strange is clearly going on.  I'll
need to do a little investigating to get to the bottom of this one.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of