[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:17:48 +0200

Dear Dan,
I have a gig tonight and am about to leave for the sound check so I'll do this
tomorrow morning. Meanwhile I just want to make sure that the zero we are
talking about is the upper row zero and not the one on the numeric keypad used
as jaws key. I'm nearly sure of this but you never mentioned it.
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel