[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:14:56 -0500

It's not that the plugin seems to be offr when on.  I suspect that when you
get the C# notice when the plugin is on, it's because you don't have the
right keystroke assigned to the plugin.  When the plugin is off, JAWS will
tell you that you've gone to a note without identifying that note.  I think
that's what's happening.  If you assign the correct keystroke to the plugin
in the Sibelius Preferences as Dan has described, it should work well
assuming you have the right language layout for your keyboard, I bet.
Kevin