[SI-LIST] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Larry Barnes" <larry.barnes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:43:33 -0800

To all,

This has been an interesting discussion from the sidelines.  My I =
suggest that a reference that thoroughly discusses the physics behind =
the phenomena is "Fields and Waves in Communications Electronics" by =
Ramo, Whinnery, and Van Duzer? =20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Lawrence C. Barnes
Principal Signal Integrity Engineer