[SI-LIST] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Clewell, Craig" <cclewell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:43:10 -0500

Scott,

I will go along with scary...but I'm not sure I would agree with the
accurate part. I have seen problems in Sigrity's software when using both
the Hspice and Generic outputs.  If you have measured data in the time
domain that agrees to the results you get from a .tran run I would like to
see it.   I will say, however, that the frequency domain results look pretty
good, but I'm not as impressed with the time domain results.

Nspice did a much better job in the time domain, and also was able to handle
the .ac run well too.

Regards,

Craig