[SI-LIST] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Alfred P. Neves" <alfred.neves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kirti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:18:49 -0700

Use a limiting or post amplifier with CML AC coupled input.  Check with
Micrel or Maxim.  Probably need to do a bit of attenuation using either pi
or tee network (or simply use a 20dB pad externally), but I have solved this
problem before.  You did not specify either jitter or rise/fall time
requirements so this is the best answer with info. provided.

Alfred P. Neves
Applications Engineer
TDA Systems, Inc.
503-445-0287 (direct)