[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY BUYERS

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:41:14 -0600

Laura,
    What clinched the deal was her first trip down to see the pups.......she
greeted me at the door,heard the puppies and walked right passed me, over the
baby gate she went and in the floor with the pups. Now she is a Dear Sweet
friend that has her second pup and is showing him. Even been to her first
National.....Mo

  In a message dated 12/21/2005 6:08:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    I have to admit, I did put Pat thru the ringer and back......she was my
    first internet sale, and it scared the crap out of me.........
  As it should be, don't you think?   And, turned out to be a good thing for
you both.
  .  Mina did not disappoint.  What a wonderful, beautiful girl.  I update the
breeder frequently and we have developed a nice friendship.  I don't think I
would've bought from this breeder if she hadn't made me wait and jump thru some
hoops :-)

  Laura Thomas