[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY BUYERS

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:12:54 EST

In a message dated 12/18/2005 10:09:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx writes:
is this  being overly
cautious?

Would love to know how those who can do  this... how do you know who you can
trust and who you cant by one  meeting?   Would love some helpful hints :)

Thanks!
Dawnmarie

Probably.

I'm a quick study.  The folks who call, choking back tears because  they lost
their companion of "x" years, who are JUST desolate because their arms  are
empty get a puppy without further questions.  (If they did right by  their last
dog for "x" years, that, to me is the kind of home I want a pup to  land in).
I know the people you are referring to, had an e-mail from them and I  didn't
need to know any more.  I don't have anything now, but if I HAD had  a boy
for them, he'd of been theirs.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_