[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY BUYERS

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:19:58 -0600

Anne,
  I have never sold a pup across the country, other than the ones that have
gone to repeat puppy family. The only pup I bought sight unseen was my
Jonagold from Jamie Walker..............but my daughter had and was in LOVE
with him......and I knew Jamie to be above reproach. Totally agree
with....it is what the buyer offers without being asked. By the way, we live
next door to FtHood, Texas, the largest military installation in the world,
the neighborhood is good sized....LOL! Even still, I manage to stay in
contact with 98% of the families that have my pups. Mo